|TIMBERLAKE VILLAGE NEWSLETTERS
July 22, 2013
To All Park Residents:
Thank you in advance for your response to this communication.
SECOND NEWSLETTER FOR 2013 – TIMBERLAKE VILLAGE
1. WELCOME NEW HOME OWNERS – We would like to WELCOME OUR NEWEST RESIDENTS to Timberlake Village who have purchased homes in our
• JEFF & CONNIE - 2nd Row – 38 Blue Jay Lane – Purchased in Jan 2013
• DON & CONNIE - Side Row – 35 Old Cabin Lane – Purchased in May 2013
• HAL & CHARLOTTE – 4th Row – 256 Timberlake Drive - Purchased in July 2013
• MICHELLE - 2rd Row – 84 Blue Jay Lane – Purchased in July 2013
2. STORM SHELTER – Yes – Storm season is just about passed with no violent storms….just a few sheer wind events which knocked down a few more trees –
bummer!!! We still want to remind all of our residents…new & veteran…of the open availability of the park office in case of a tornado warning! As many of you
know…this is now the full time home of Justin & Lisa …they are always ready for park resident arrivals during bad weather conditions – day or night….and Wilber
has been briefed on what to do & has emergency access… if Justin/Lisa are not home….this shelter will always be available for your safety!
3. DOGS: MUST BE KEPT ON LEASE = MUST BE STAKED IN YARD IF OUT. WE UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR DOG IS PART OF YOUR FAMILY, BUT TO YOUR
NEIGHBOR AND OTHERS THEY ARE NOT. PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR DOG AND DON’T LET THEM DO THEIR BUSINESS AND JUST LEAVE IT FOR
JUSTIN TO WEED EAT THOUGH. DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE WATERFRONT OR THE DOCKS UNLESS GOING OUT IN THE BOAT WITH YOU. ALSO
THERE ARE NO GUEST PETS ALLOWED IN THE PARK. PLEASE ADHERE TO THESE RULES AS SET FORTH IN YOUR PARK CONVINCE.
4. WINTERIZATION FOR FALL OF 2013 – IF YOU WANT TO HAVE YOUR HOME WINTERIZED THIS FALL THERE IS A CHANGE TO THE WAY WE USED TO DO
THINGS. YOU WILL NOW BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BUYING THE ANTI-FREEZE THAT GOES INTO YOUR HOME. PLEASE CONTACT JUSTIN BEFORE YOU BUY
SO THAT YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR HOME TAKES TO WINTERIZE AND CAN BUY THE RIGHT AMOUNT. YOU MAY JUST LEAVE IT IN YOUR HOME AND
JUSTIN WILL BILL YOU FOR JUST THE WINTERIZING PROCESS.
5. TRASH DUMPSTERS – Pick up is normally on Tuesday mornings. All household trash must be bagged and tied to minimize odor and creature problems –
PLEASE KEEP THE BRICKS ONTOP OF THE TRASH DUMPSTER LIDS – THE RACCOONS ARE STILL A PROBLEM & CREATING A MESS. Items that are not
household trash must be disposed of by the resident via other methods. The waste company & driver have informed us that they will not accept batteries, paint
cans, appliances & furniture. All other large type items should be placed at the dumpster on Monday (AFTER THE WEEKEND…NO ONE WANTS TO SEE
SOMEONE’S JUNK ALL WEEKEND)! IF YOU NEED HELP WITH A LARGE BULKY ITEM, CALL JUSTIN AND WE WILL HELP YOU GET THE ITEM TO THE
DUMPSTER ON MONDAY NIGHT. ALSO CARDBOARD BOXES DO NOT GO INTO THE TRASH PUT IT IN THE BURN AREA.
6. BURN AREA – Debris does not go into the trash dumpsters. Just to re-iterate the past policies....Absolutely no burning is allowed when dry or windy conditions
exist...there are also NO BURN DAYS issued by the local Sunrise Fire District which must be observed...and Timberlake Village is a part of this district. Burn Pit
rules state...burn what you bring to keep the fires smaller, stay with the fire you start until it is totally burned down to minimal flames. If the pit has a sign stating
"closed" - it means closed for placing additional material in the pit as well as no fires! Closed means come back later...Period! A SPECIAL THANKS to WILBER
who has been consistently helping keep this area cleaned up, burned and SAFE – the park appreciates your extra efforts!
7. RENT BOX REMINDER = As stated in the last newsletter the rent box at the park office is now open again for you convenience.– BUT REMEMBER TO RAISE
8. BOAT TRAILER – NONE BEYOND THE TREE – NOW SIGNED – When the boats are put in during the spring/summer please keep them close together and the
same goes for when they come out in the fall/winter. When your boat comes out this year please contact Justin and I will help you put your boat in a safe and snug
location next to the last boat that came out. We thank you in advance for this as we have a limited amount of space to fit in all the boats.
9. SPEED BUMP : We have had problems with several people not inside the park speeding down the entry road at speeds well above the posted speed
limits. It feel like an inconvenience to some but is necessary to keep all the residents and guest safe from those who choose not to abide by our posted speed limit
10. SEPTIC CHEMICAL = DISTRIBUTED – invoice included – please do not combine in amount with rent checks. Remember that one scoop is to go in at the
beginning of each month and if you winterize then put in two before you leave and two when you come back in the summer.
11. PARK HAS CHECKED ALL SEPTIC TANKS PUMPED THE FOLLOWING TANKS IN July 19, 2013
12. BOAT DOCK – UPGRADES COMPLETED IN SPRING 2013 – NEW GFI, GROUNDING RODS, SHORE TO RAMP TO DOCK GROUNDING JUMPERS,
13. DOCKS – WE ARE LOOKING INTO REMOVAL OF ALL WHITE BUMPER STRIPS AND CORNER BUMPERS AND HOPING TO INSTALL THIS SEASON WITH
THE NEW HEAVY DUTY BLACK TYPE THAT ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO MARK BOATS – YEA!
14. DRINKING WATER CONSUMER QUALITY REPORT – Timberlake Village compiles a list of all the drinking water tests conducted each year and publishes a
CONSUMER CONFIDENCE REPORT which is posted on the park’s bulletin board as per the Dept. of Natural Resource guidance for 2013. We do share much
more than is required concerning what is tested for and the actual results because we have always had great water tests. This information can be viewed upon
request to the park office or you can also see on the Missouri DNR web site for drinking water. The park tests the drinking water each month as well as the
numerous periodic tests sent out for lead, copper, TDS, VOC’s, IOC’s, nitrates/nitrites, etc. - the list is very lengthy…the point is…we have very good water and
are very proud of it…not everyone at the lake can state this – read the paper…many fail to even test…let alone report the findings.
15. PLEASE FOLLOW THROUGH AND GIVE US YOUR CONTACT SHEET UPDATE – WE NEED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES AS WE WILL BEGIN TO SEND OUT
NEWSLETTER VIA EMAIL AND ONLY DELIVER/MAIL TO THOSE NOT ON FILE
16. BOAT INSURANCE UP-DATE INFO REQUIRED AND REQUESTED – NEED BY SEPT 1 AT THE LATEST. FORM ATTACHED.
17. PARK’S UPDATED WEB SITE - We continue to improve the park’s web site….we have multiple photos on homes for sale showing both the interior and exterior
with a total of 5 photos. We have google maps, the NEW VISUAL MOVING TOUR and more….to locate….go to www.lakeozarkhomes.biz and click the heading
TIMBERLAKE VILLAGE and take a look!
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY SUMMER…..
TERRY, MINDY, JUSTIN AND LISA