|TIMBERLAKE VILLAGE NEWSLETTERS
July 1st, 2014
To All Park Residents:
Attached are several subjects to be addressed with this park communication. We are trying to coordinate this exchange in a single request to streamline the
process. Thank you for your cooperation.
The SUMMER PARK NEWSLETTER is attached.
The NEW UPDATED PARK RESIDENT MAP for SUMMER 2014 is attached.
The SEPTIC CHEMICAL has been distributed to the resident making the application.
The SEPTIC CHEMICAL amount due & payment return slip is attached.
The ANNUAL EMERGENCY UPDATE form is attached for each resident to complete & return.
The BOAT INSURANCE CONTACT INFO is also being requested by our carrier to be updated this summer.
Thank you in advance for your response to this communication.
NEWSLETTER FOR 2014 – TIMBERLAKE VILLAGE
1. WELCOME NEW HOME OWNERS – We would like to WELCOME OUR NEWEST RESIDENTS to Timberlake Village who have purchased homes to our
• MIKE & VIVIAN TYLER – 3rd Row – 52 Quail Court – Purchased in September 2013
• KATHY WILLIAMS – 3rd Row – 58 Quail Court - Purchased in March 2014
• LESLIE RAYOS - 1st Row – 82 Red Bird Lane – Purchased in May 2014
• JERRY & JOYCE LEATHERS - 2nd Row – 10 Blue Jay Lane – Purchased in May 2014
• DAN & PAT HOLLORAN - 2rd Row – 94 Blue Jay Lane – Purchased in May 2014
• DAVID & PEGGIE MASON – 4th Row – 190 Timberlake Drive – Purchase in June 2014
2. HOMES FOR SALE IN THE PARK…The following homes are currently for sale in the park.
#36 Quail Court – 3rd row – 2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathrooms + currently has boat slip option.
#32 Quail Court – 3rd row – OPEN SITE – currently has boat slip option.
3. STORM SHELTER – YES - WE STILL WANT TO REMIND ALL OF OUR RESIDENTS…NEW & VETERAN…OF THE OPEN AVAILABILITY OF THE PARK OFFICE
IN CASE OF A TORNADO WARNING! AS MANY OF YOU KNOW…THIS IS NOW THE FULL TIME HOME OF JUSTIN AND LISA …THEY ARE ALWAYS READY FOR
PARK RESIDENT ARRIVALS DURING BAD WEATHER CONDITIONS – DAY OR NIGHT….AND WILBER HAS BEEN BRIEFED ON WHAT TO DO & HAS
EMERGENCY ACCESS… IF JUSTIN AND LISA ARE NOT HOME….THIS SHELTER WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR SAFETY!
4. NEW MAILBOX POSTS: WE HAVE CONTRACTED TO HAVE THREE MAILBOX UNITS BUILT. THERE WILL BE TWO 10 FOOT SECTIONS AT THE PARK
ENTRANCE AND A 10 FOOT SECTION ON THE BACK ROW. THEY WILL BE COMPLETED AT THE END OF JULY. FULL TIME RESIDENT WHO WOULD LIKE TO
HAVE A MAILBOX AT TIMBERLAKE VILLAGE WILL BE REQUIRED TO FILL OUT THE ATTACHED FORM AND $20 FOR A NEW MAILBOX. PLEASE RETURN TO
THE PARK OFFICE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
4. GUEST PETS/DOGS : WE UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR DOG IS PART OF YOUR FAMILY, BUT TO YOUR NEIGBOOR AND OTHERS THEY ARE NOT. PLEASE
CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR DOG AND DON’T LET THEM DO THEIR BUSINESS IN OTHER PEOPLES YARD. DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE WATERFRONT
OR THE DOCKS UNLESS THEY ARE GOING OUT IN THE BOAT WITH YOU. ALSO THERE ARE NO GUEST PETS ALLOWED IN THE PARK. PLEASE ADHEAR
TO THESE RULES AS SET FORTH IN YOUR PARK COVENANTS.
5. WINTERIZATION FOR FALL OF 2014 – IF YOU WANT TO HAVE YOUR HOME WINTERIZED THIS FALL, YOU WILL STILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BUYING
THE ANTI-FREEZE THAT GOES IN YOUR HOME. PLEASE CONTACT JUSTIN BEFORE YOU BUY SO THAT YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR HOME TAKES TO
WINTERIZE AND CAN BUY THE RIGHT AMOUNT. YOU MAY JUST LEAVE IT IN YOUR HOME AND JUSTIN WILL BILL YOU FOR THE WINTERIZING PROCESS
ONLY. PLEASE GIVE ADVANCED NOTICE OF WHEN YOU WANT YOUR HOME WINTERIZED SO JUSTIN CAN SCHEDULE A DATE TO COMPLETE YOUR
6. TRASH DUMPSTERS – MOST OF YOU HAVE PROBABLY NOTICED THAT WE HAVE CHANGED TRASH PROVIDERS. WE HAD A NEW DUMPSTER
DELIVERED THAT IS MORE ACCESSIBLE AND EASIER FOR RESIDENTS. PICK-UP IS ON MONDAY MORNINGS AND WE HAVE BEEN ASSURED BY ALLIED
WASTE THAT IT WILL ALWAYS BE PICKED UP EVEN ON HOLIDAYS. ALL HOUSEHOLD TRASH MUST BE BAGGED AND TIED TO MINIMIZE THE ODOR AND
CREATURE PROBLEMS. ITEMS THAT ARE NOT HOUSEHOLD TRASH MUST BE DISPOSED OF BY THE RESIDENT VIA OTHER METHODS. THE WASTE
COMPANY AND DRIVER HAVE INFORMED US THAT THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT BATTERIES, PAINT CANS, APPLIANCES, AND FURNITURE. THE DRIVERS DO
NOT EXIT THE VEHICLE AND FOR THIS REASON TRASH SHOULD NOT BE LEFT NEXT TO THE DUMPSTER. ALSO CARDBOARD BOXES DO NOT GO INTO
THE DUMPSTER. PLEASE PUT THEM IN THE BURN AREA AND BURN THEM.
7. BURN AREA – Debris does not go into the trash dumpsters. Just to re-iterate the past policies....Absolutely no burning is allowed when dry or windy conditions
exist...there are also NO BURN DAYS issued by the local Sunrise Fire District which must be observed...and Timberlake Village is a part of this district. Burn Pit
rules state...BURN WHAT YOU BRING TO KEEP THE FIRES SMALLER, STAY WITH THE FIRE YOU START UNTIL IT IS TOTALLY BURNED DOWN TO MINIMAL
FLAMES. If the pit has a sign stating "closed" - it means closed for placing additional material in the pit as well as no fires! PLEASE MIND WHAT YOU THROW
INTO THE BURN AREA. THERE HAVE BEEN THREE DIFFERENT ARISOAL CANS EXPLODE WHILE I WAS BURNING. IF THIS CONTINUES WE WILL NO LONGER
ALLOW RESIDENTS USE THE BURN AREA.
8. RENT BOX REMINDER = As stated in the last newsletter the rent box at the park office is now open again for you convenience. It is located on the deck facing
the parking area. – BUT REMEMBER TO RAISE THE FLAG
9. BOAT TRAILER – NONE BEYOND THE TREE – NOW SIGNED – When the boats are put in during the spring/summer please keep them close together and the
same goes for when they come out in the fall/winter. When your boat comes out this year please contact me and I will help you put your boat in a safe and snug
location next to the last boat that came out. We thank you in advance for this as we have a limited amount of space to fit in all the boats.
10. DOCK LIGHTS : We encourage the use of the dock lights when on the docks. Please remember to turn the lights back off when leaving the dock. Electricity is
not free and the Park appreciates your cooperation with this issue.
11. SEPTIC CHEMICAL = DISTRIBUTED – invoice included – PLEASE DO NOT COMBINE IN AMOUNT WITH RENT CHECKS. Remember that one scoop is to go in
at the beginning of each month and if you winterize then put in two before you leave and two when you come back in the summer.
12. PARK HAS CHECKED ALL SEPTIC TANKS AND PUMPED THE FOLLOWING TANKS.
13. NOISE LEVEL – We know that everyone likes to have a good time and enjoy themselves when they are at the lake. Timberlake Village is known for being quiet
clean and well maintained and that’s what everyone likes about the park. Please keep all outside noise levels at a minimum and respect ALL your neighbors and
other Timberlake Village Residents. Profane Language or Loud Music will not be tolerated at any time.
14. UPDATED PARK COVIENCE – We have just finished updating the parks covenants. They will be distributed as soon as they are received back from the
printer. Please read as some policies have changed.
15. DRINKING WATER CONSUMER QUALITY REPORT – Timberlake Village has been re classified to a different category of Water Distribution System and are
not required to publish a CCR report to the DNR or post them in the park… but we will continue to do so because IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. Timberlake
Village compiles a list of all the drinking water tests conducted each year and publishes a CONSUMER CONFIDENCE REPORT which is posted on the park’s
bulletin board as per the Dept. of Natural Resource guidance for 2014. We do share much more than is required concerning what is tested for and the actual
results because we have always had great water tests. This information can be viewed upon request to the park office or you can also see on the Missouri DNR
web site for drinking water. The park tests the drinking water each month as well as the numerous periodic tests sent out for lead, copper, TDS, VOC’s, IOC’s,
nitrates/nitrites, etc. - the list is very lengthy…the point is…we have very good water and are very proud of it…not everyone at the lake can state this – read the
paper…many fail to even test…let alone report the findings.
16. PLEASE FOLLOW THROUGH AND GIVE US YOUR CONTACT SHEET UPDATE – WE NEED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES AS WE WILL BEGIN TO SEND OUT
MORE NEWSLETTERS, PARK INFORMATION, UPCOMMING EVENTS VIA EMAIL. ALL FUTURE CORRESPONDANCE WILL BE THROUGH E-MAIL.
17. BOAT INSURANCE UP-DATE INFO REQUIRED AND REQUESTED –EVERYONE WHO HAS A BOAT ON TIMBERLAKE VILLAGE PROPETY MUST HAND IN A
BOAT INSURANCE FORM BY AUGUST 1ST, 2014.
18. PARK’S UPDATED WEB SITE - We continue to improve the park’s web site….we have multiple photos on homes for sale showing both the interior and
exterior. We have google maps, the NEW VISUAL MOVING TOUR THAT IS DICTATED. Soon I will be making a page dedicated to Timberlake Village Residents,
Pictures by Residents and more….if anyone has good pictures of Residents or Wildlife or anything to do with Timberlake Village please send them to my e-mail.
To locate the website….go to www.lakeozarkhomes.biz and click the heading TIMBERLAKE VILLAGE and take a look!
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY SUMMER…..
TERRY, MINDY, JUSTIN, AND LISA