July 1st, 2015
To All Park Residents:
Attached are several subjects to be addressed with this park communication. We are trying to coordinate this
exchange in a single request to streamline the process. Thank you for your cooperation.
The SUMMER PARK NEWSLETTER is attached.
The NEW UPDATED PARK RESIDENT MAP for SUMMER 2015 is attached.
The SEPTIC CHEMICAL has been distributed to the resident making the application.
The SEPTIC CHEMICAL amount due & payment return slip is attached.
The ANNUAL EMERGENCY UPDATE form is attached for each resident to complete & return.
The BOAT INSURANCE CONTACT INFO is also being requested by our carrier to be updated this summer.
Thank you in advance for your response to this communication.
NEWSLETTER FOR 2015 – TIMBERLAKE VILLAGE
1. WELCOME NEW HOME OWNERS – We would like to WELCOME OUR NEWEST RESIDENTS to Timberlake
Village who have purchased homes to our community
• BRIAN SEARCY – 17 OLD CABIN LANE – PURCHASED IN AUGUST 2014
• BOB BOKER – 36 QUAIL COURT – PURCHASED IN MARCH 2015
2. HOMES FOR SALE IN THE PARK…The following homes are currently for sale in the park.
190 Timberlake Drive - 3 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathrooms @ $ 12,000 .
#20 Quail Court – 3rd row – OPEN SITE - has boat slip option.
49 Old Cabin Lane – 2 Bedroom 1.5 Bathrooms @ 42,000 – has boat slip option.
30 Quail Court – 3rd row – OPEN SITE – has boat slip option.
3. STORM SHELTER – YES - WE STILL WANT TO REMIND ALL OF OUR RESIDENTS…NEW & VETERAN…OF THE
OPEN AVAILABILITY OF THE PARK OFFICE IN CASE OF A TORNADO WARNING! AS MANY OF YOU KNOW…
JUSTIN AND LISA ARE ALWAYS READY FOR PARK RESIDENT ARRIVALS DURING BAD WEATHER CONDITIONS –
DAY OR NIGHT….AND WILBER HAS BEEN BRIEFED ON WHAT TO DO & HAS EMERGENCY ACCESS… IF JUSTIN
AND LISA ARE NOT HOME….THIS SHELTER WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR SAFETY!
4. GUEST PETS/DOGS : THIS TOPIC IS ALWAYS COVERED IN THE NEWSLETTER. I WISH WE COULD OMIT THIS
EACH YEAR. ALTHOUGH THE COMPLAINTS KEEP COMING IN ABOUT RESIDENTS WHO DO NOT ADHEAR TO THE
LEASE RULES AND PICKING UP AFTER YOUR DOGS. SO WE UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR DOG IS PART OF YOUR
FAMILY, BUT TO YOUR NEIGBOOR AND OTHERS THEY ARE NOT. PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR DOG AND
DON’T LET THEM DO THEIR BUSINESS IN OTHER PEOPLES YARD. DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE
WATERFRONT OR THE DOCKS UNLESS THEY ARE GOING OUT IN THE BOAT WITH YOU. ALSO THERE ARE NO
GUEST PETS ALLOWED IN THE PARK. PLEASE ADHEAR TO THESE RULES AS SET FORTH IN YOUR PARK
5. WINTERIZATION FOR FALL OF 2015 – IF YOU WANT TO HAVE YOUR HOME WINTERIZED THIS FALL, YOU WILL
STILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BUYING THE ANTI-FREEZE THAT GOES IN YOUR HOME. PLEASE CONTACT JUSTIN
IF YOU NOT SURE BEFORE YOU BUY SO THAT YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR HOME TAKES TO WINTERIZE. YOU
MAY JUST LEAVE IT IN YOUR HOME AND JUSTIN WILL BILL YOU FOR JUST THE WINTERIZING PROCESS. PLEASE
GIVE ADVANCED NOTICE OF WHEN YOU WANT YOUR HOME WINTERIZED SO JUSTIN CAN SCHEDULE A DATE TO
COMPLETE YOUR WINTERIZATION.
6. TRASH DUMPSTERS – ALL HOUSEHOLD TRASH MUST BE BAGGED AND TIED TO MINIMIZE THE ODOR AND
CREATURE PROBLEMS. ITEMS THAT ARE NOT HOUSEHOLD TRASH MUST BE DISPOSED OF BY THE RESIDENT
VIA OTHER METHODS. PLEASE DO NOT JUST THROW ANYTHING YOU WANT TO GET RID OF IN THE TRASH. THE
WASTE COMPANY AND DRIVER HAVE INFORMED US THAT THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT BATTERIES, PAINT CANS,
APPLIANCES, AND FURNITURE. THE DRIVERS DO NOT EXIT THE VEHICLE AND FOR THIS REASON TRASH
SHOULD NOT BE LEFT NEXT TO THE DUMPSTER. ALSO CARDBOARD BOXES DO NOT GO INTO THE DUMPSTER.
PLEASE PUT THEM IN THE BURN AREA AND BURN THEM.
7. BURN AREA – Just to re-iterate the past policies....Absolutely no burning is allowed when dry or windy conditions
exist...there are also NO BURN DAYS issued by the local Sunrise Fire District which must be observed...and
Timberlake Village is a part of this district. Burn Pit rules state...BURN WHAT YOU BRING TO KEEP THE FIRES
SMALLER, STAY WITH THE FIRE YOU START UNTIL IT IS TOTALLY BURNED DOWN TO MINIMAL FLAMES. If the pit
has a sign stating "closed" - it means closed for placing additional material in the pit as well as no fires! PLEASE MIND
WHAT YOU THROW INTO THE BURN AREA. IF RESIDENTS CONTINUE LEAVING THEIR TRASH FOR OTHER TO
BURN THE BURN AREA WILL BE FOR PARK USE ONLY.
8. BOAT TRAILER – PLEASE REMEMBER THAT RESIDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MOWING/WEEDEATING
UNDER THEIR BOAT TRAILERS.– When the boats are put in during the spring/summer please keep them close
together and the same goes for when they come out in the fall/winter. When your boat comes out this year please
contact me and I will help you put your boat in a safe and snug location next to the last boat that came out. We thank
you in advance for this as we have a limited amount of space to fit in all the boats. Please communicate with the park
office on this issue.
9. DOCK LIGHTS : We encourage the use of the dock lights when on the docks. Please remember to turn the lights
back off when leaving the dock. Electricity is not free and the Park appreciates your cooperation with this issue.
10. SEPTIC CHEMICAL = DISTRIBUTED – invoice included – PLEASE DO NOT COMBINE IN AMOUNT WITH RENT
CHECKS. Remember that one scoop is to go in at the beginning of each month and if you winterize then put in two
before you leave and two when you come back in the summer.
11. PARK HAS CHECKED ALL SEPTIC TANKS PUMPED THE FOLLOWING TANKS IN July 19, 2015
12. NOISE LEVEL – We know that everyone likes to have a good time and enjoy themselves when they are at the lake.
Timberlake Village is known for being quiet clean and well maintained and that’s what everyone likes about the park.
Please keep all outside noise levels at a minimum and respect ALL your neighbors and other Timberlake Village
Residents. Swearing and Shouting will not be tolerated at any time.
13. UPDATED PARK COVIENCE – We have just finished handing out the updated park convince. Please read as
some policies have changed.
14. BOAT INSURANCE UP-DATE INFO REQUIRED AND REQUESTED –EVERYONE WHO HAS A BOAT ON
TIMBERLAKE VILLAGE PROPETY MUST HAND IN A CURRENT BOAT INSURANCE FORM BY AUGUST 1ST, 2014.
15. PARK’S UPDATED WEB SITE - We continue to improve the park’s web site…. We have google maps, the NEW
VISUAL MOVING TOUR THAT IS DICTATED. To locate the website….go to www.lakeozarkhomes.biz and click the
heading TIMBERLAKE VILLAGE and take a look!
16. OUTSIDE APPERIANCE/DECKS - THE PARK DOES NOT CARE WHAT THE INSIDE OF YOUR HOME LOOKS
LIKE. THE OUTSIDE AND DECK AREAS OF YOUR HOME ARE A RELECTION OF THE PARK AND IS UPKEEP. THE
DECKS SHOULD BE FREE FROM CLUTTER AND KEPT IN A NEAT ORGANIZED FASHION. THE PARK AND YOUR
NEIGHBORS THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THE PARK LOOKING GREAT FOR YEARS TO COME.
18. NEW ADDITION TO THE FAMILY - Lastly Lisa and I would like to announce to the park that there will be a new
addition coming to the park owners in January. Lisa and I are expecting our first child. HE/SHE is due January 10th,
2016. We are very excited. Thanks in advance for all prayers and good wishes.
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY SUMMER…..
TERRY, MINDY, JUSTIN, AND LISA