July 1st, 2016
To All Park Residents:
Attached are several subjects to be addressed with this park communication. We are trying to coordinate this
exchange in a single request to streamline the process. Thank you for your cooperation.
The SUMMER PARK NEWSLETTER is attached.
The NEW UPDATED PARK RESIDENT MAP for SUMMER 2016 is attached.
The SEPTIC CHEMICAL has been distributed to the resident making the application.
The SEPTIC CHEMICAL amount due & payment return slip is attached.
The ANNUAL EMERGENCY UPDATE form is attached for each resident to complete & return.
The BOAT INSURANCE CONTACT INFO is also being requested by our carrier to be updated.
Thank you in advance for your response to this communication.
NEWSLETTER FOR 2016 – TIMBERLAKE VILLAGE
1. WELCOME NEW HOME OWNERS – We would like to WELCOME OUR NEWEST RESIDENTS
to Timberlake Village who have purchased homes to our community
• WAYNE & DIANN OBERDIECK –190 TIMBERLAKE DRIVE –PURCHASED IN FEBURARY 2016
• RON & SUZIE DEWITTE – 49 OLD CABIN ROAD – PURCHASED IN DECEMBER 2015
• KEVIN CONREY – 160 TIMBERLAKE DRIVE – PURCHASED IN JANUARY 2016
• DAVID & CAROLE GILLENWATER – 52 QUAIL COURT - PURCHASED IN JULY 2016
2. HOMES FOR SALE IN THE PARK…The following homes are currently for sale in the park.
44 Red Bird Lane – 1st row - 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom @ $ 17,000 .
20 Quail Court – 3rd row – OPEN SITE - has boat slip option.
94 Red Bird Lane – 1st row - 3 Bedroom 2 Bathrooms @ 38,000 – has 24’ boat slip and 6500lb lift.
30 Quail Court – 3rd row – OPEN SITE – has boat slip option.
67 Old Cabin Lane – 5th row – 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom @ 35,000 – has 20’ boat slip option.
3. OUR NEWEST ADDITION – Justin and Lisa had their first born daughter on January 08, 2016. Her name is
Mackenzie Anne Rosenbach. She weighed eight pounds and twenty inches long. She is now almost six months old and
is an amazing little girl. Thank you very much too all the residents who have been so kind and giving to Miss
4. SEPTIC OPERATION - RESIDENT ADVISORY INFOMATION - All residents should remember that your septic system
is dramatically affected by periods of heavy rain. When the ground becomes water saturated it has a much more
difficult time in trying to absorb the additional water loads placed upon the system - this can occur from additional
people visiting, dishwashers, clothes washers etc. Resident should attempt to reduce their water discharge into the
septic tank during these periods of heavy rain. It is wise during these situations to put off laundry and spread out
showers to minimize the loading of the system until the ground can absorb more readily. A classic situation - you
cannot put 100 gallons into a container that currently holds 20....precautionary prevention always pays large dividends.
5. RESIDENTS – Thank you to all the residents who make Timberlake Village the best park at Lake of the Ozarks.
Thank you to all of you who remember your part of a community. We greatly appreciate those who go the extra mile to
make their home and this community what it is.
6. STORM SHELTER – yes - we still want to remind all of our residents…new & veteran…of the open availability of the
park office in case of a tornado warning! As many of you know… Justin and Lisa are always ready for park resident
arrivals during bad weather conditions – day or night….and Wilber has been briefed on what to do & has emergency
access… if Justin and Lisa are not home….this shelter will always be available for your safety!
7. PARK ENTRY ROAD- We continue to receive “A plea for help” from those residents whose homes are along the
parks entrance roads … that when your guests come in … please tell them to drive slowly. This is especially a concern
with the dust in the dry months of July/August. But above all – this is the courteous thing to do – as you would want if
you were located along the entry roadways. We know that some of the problems are from those who live further down
the road … but we do in fact have our own offenders – Please try to be part of the solution for this problem. More
“Speed Bumps” may be necessary.
8. BOAT SLIP WAIT LIST – This spring … we had substantial movement on the “priority wait list” for boat slips – it was
great for us to be able to make these changes and satisfy so many on the list. If you are currently on the list or desire
a slip in the future … you must confirm your needs to the office. Those needs must include “IN WRITING” the
preference of size, location, and lift capable or not. Any resident who does not confirm their wishes will be considered
“no longer interested in a slip” and dropped from the list.
9. PARK’S ANNUAL FISH FRY - We will still have the annual fish fry but will be adding a barbeque as well. We are still
asking any Fisherman or Fisherwomen to contribute any fish they would like too but understand the time constraints of
the fishing months. We will still have the party as an end of year send off but the date and time have not yet been
finalized. We still ask residents to bring a covered dish or desert.
10. WINTERIZATION FOR FALL OF 2016 – If you want to have your home winterized this fall, you will still be
responsible for buying the anti-freeze that goes in your home. Please contact Justin if you not sure before you buy so
that you know how much your home takes to winterize. You may just leave it in your home and Justin will bill you for
just the winterizing process. Please give advanced notice of when you want your home winterized so Justin can
schedule a date to complete your winterization.
11. TRASH DUMPSTERS – All household trash must be bagged and tied to minimize the odor and creature problems.
Items that are not household trash must be disposed of by the resident via other methods. Please do not just throw
anything you want to get rid of in the trash. The waste company and driver have informed us that they will not accept
batteries, paint cans, appliances, and furniture. The drivers do not exit the vehicle and for this reason trash should not
be left next to the dumpster. Also cardboard boxes do not go into the dumpster. Please put them in the burn area and
12. BURN AREA – Just to re-iterate the past policies....absolutely no burning is allowed when dry or windy conditions
exist...there are also no burn days issued by the local sunrise fire district which must be observed...and Timberlake
village is a part of this district. Burn pit rules state...burn what you bring to keep the fires smaller, stay with the fire you
start until it is totally burned down to minimal flames. If the pit has a sign stating "closed" - it means closed for placing
additional material in the pit as well as no fires! Please only throw burnable items into the burn area – i.e. no spray
cans or other potentially dangerous items.
13. BOAT TRAILER – Please remember that residents are responsible for mowing/weed eating under their boat
trailers.– when the boats are put in during the spring/summer please keep them close together and the same goes for
when they come out in the fall/winter. When your boat comes out this year please contact me and I will help you put
your boat in a safe and snug location next to the last boat that came out. We thank you in advance for this as we have
a limited amount of space to fit in all the boats. Please communicate with the park office on this issue. All residents
must place their name on the boat trailer’s frame/tongue by august 1st, 2016.
14. DOCK LIGHTS/WATERFRONT LIGHTS : We encourage the use of the dock lights when on the docks. Please
remember to turn the lights back off when leaving the dock. The Park appreciates your cooperation with this issue.
Please do not turn the waterfront lights on and off at the breakers panels.
15. SEPTIC CHEMICAL = DISTRIBUTED – invoice included – PLEASE DO NOT COMBINE IN AMOUNT WITH RENT
CHECKS. Remember that one scoop is to go in at the beginning of each month and if you winterize then put in two
before you leave and two when you come back in the summer.
16. PARK HAS CHECKED ALL SEPTIC TANKS PUMPED THE FOLLOWING TANKS IN June 2106
17. NOISE LEVEL – We know that everyone likes to have a good time and enjoy themselves when they are at the lake.
Timberlake Village is known for being quiet clean and well maintained and that’s what everyone likes about the park.
Please keep all outside noise levels at a minimum and respect ALL your neighbors and other Timberlake Village
Residents. When conducting work outside/inside with power equipment or any loud construction noises please
remember there are “quiet hours” in the park. The use of profanity/druken behavior or obnoxious shouting is not
appreciated by anyone.
18. CONSIDER YOUR NEIGHBORS – No matter what it is that you are planning to do in the park. Please CONSIDER
how those actions are going to affect your neighbors and the park. It will always benefit you to step back and look at
any situation for potential problems before they occur rather than after.
19. PARK COVENANTS – Please read them if you have not. Also, please do not throw the booklets away; they are
expensive to have printed. We use a large type and booklet format so they can be easily viewed. When you sell a
home either turn them into the park office in advance or bring them to your homes closing and return then.
20. OUTSIDE CONTRACTORS – When having someone in the park doing work on the outside/inside of your home,
contractors are to check in at the office before starting on any projects in the park as a courtesy notification. The
resident is responsible for seeing that their contractors seek and make this contact which will improve communication
and insure everyone’s security.
21. BOAT INSURANCE UP-DATE INFO REQUIRED AND REQUESTED – Everyone who has a boat on Timberlake
Village property must hand in a current boat insurance form by July 15th, 2016
22. PARK’S UPDATED WEB SITE - We continue to improve the park’s web site…. We have google maps, the new
visual moving tour that is audio narration. If anyone has good pictures of residents or wildlife or anything to do with
Timberlake Village please send them to my e-mail. We are always looking to add photos to the website. To locate the
website….go to www.lakeozarkhomes.biz and click the heading Timberlake Village and take a look!
23. OUTSIDE APPERIANCE/DECKS - The Park has no concern regarding the appearance of the inside of your home,
but the outside and deck areas are a direct reflection of YOU. The decks should be free from clutter and kept in a neat
organized fashion. The park and your neighbors thank you for keeping the park looking great for years to come.
24. RENT BOX REMINDER - Please remember to raise the flag to let the office know you have added something to the
25. GUEST PETS/DOGS : This topic is always covered in the newsletter. I wish we could omit this each year although
the complaints keep coming in about residents who do not adhere to the leash rules and picking up after your dogs.
We understand that your dog is part of your family, but to your neighbor and others they are not. Please clean up
after your dog and don’t let them do their business in other people’s yard. Dogs are not allowed on the waterfront or
the docks unless they are going out in the boat with you. There are no guest pets allowed in the park. Please adhear
to these rules as set forth in your park covenants.
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY SUMMER…..
TERRY, MINDY, JUSTIN, LISA, and MACKENZIE